Defense and Aerospace Electronics
Henkel: Your source for aviation solutions
Henkel has more than 35 years of experience in supplying the defense and aerospace industry with Emerson & Cuming, Ablestik, Loctite®, Hysol and Multicore product solutions.
A respected supplier to every military branch, Henkel products are used in the assembly of radar equipment, transistors, receivers, sensors, heat sinks and heat spreaders, power and propulsion systems, guidance systems, T/R modules and other sophisticated devices used in marine and naval aircraft, as well as other vital equipment used by NASA and other government organizations.
Henkel meets or exceeds industry requirements with:
- MIL-STD 883, Method 5011 approved products
- NASA outgassing ASTM E 595-77/84/90 approved products
- Proven conductive film and paste technology that produce a void-free bondline
- Custom film pre-form manufacturing capability
- Low-risk supply chain
Your one-stop source
The comprehensive Henkel line of products also includes:
- Conformal coatings
- Non-conductive encapsulants
- Non-conductive and conductive adhesives
- Solder paste
- Thermal pads
Henkel solutions are qualified and specified by all major defense and aerospace OEMs and contractors, and are compliant with ITAR regulations. We support our products through a worldwide sales, application engineering, research and development, and manufacturing network.